Cantine Pirovano refines and bottles wines from different areas of Northern, Central and Southern Italy.
The company was founded in 1910 by the brothers Antonio and Costantino Pirovano, who changed their father’s business (an inn for the sale of wine) into a small artisan company for the bottling and the wholesale of wine, gradually expanding the range of suppliers over the years.
In total, the company sells 30 million bottles every year, both in the Italian marketplace (directly to large-scale distribution or through wholesalers) and in the foreign market, the latter having grown considerably in the last 5-6 years, up to covering more than 40% of turnover.
The production is extremely diversified because it must meet the wide range of needs of a very varied market, and this is the reason why Cantine Pirovano contacted Bertolaso for the installation of two new complete automatic lines characterized by a great versatility.
Article: Cantine Pirovano and Bertolaso